Step 1: Determine where the product will be used:
Cold (below 120˚F/50 ˚C) or Hot (under 210˚ F/98 ˚C) beverage or food.
Step 2: Look for this Feature Logo – Custom Print logo on the catalog which means custom printing is available.
Step 3: Estimate the project requirements. Projects need to meet a minimum order quantity (M.O.Q.). Please call us for more information.
Start the graphic design process.
Below is an estimation of the custom print time frame.
- A converted PDF file will be sent to you within 2-3 weeks after the order has been placed.
- Any revisions or adjustments can be made at this time.
- If graphic artwork is acceptable, confirmation form should be signed and returned.
- Production & shipping lead-time to receive your order will be 3-6 weeks.
- Artwork must be submitted in Adobe Illustrator files or in vector format. Text must be converted to outlines.
- Maximum of 6/8 colors is allowed on paper cups; 3 to 6 colors on most plastic cold cups. Artwork must be submitted with exact PMS color codes. Colors may vary slightly on finished product.
Please fill out the following form to contact us. Thank you.