Step 1: Determine where the product will be used:
Cold (below 120˚F/50 ˚C) or Hot (under 210˚ F/98 ˚C) beverage or food.
Step 2: Look for this Feature Logo – Custom Print logo on the catalog which means custom printing is available.
Step 3: Estimate the project requirements. Projects need to meet a minimum order quantity (M.O.Q.). Please call us for more information.
Start the graphic design process.
Below is an estimation of the custom print time frame.
- A converted PDF file will be sent to you within 2-3 weeks after the order has been placed.
- Any revisions or adjustments can be made at this time.
- If graphic artwork is acceptable, confirmation form should be signed and returned.
- Production & shipping lead-time to receive your order will be 3-6 weeks.
- Artwork must be submitted in Adobe Illustrator files or in vector format. Text must be converted to outlines.
- Maximum of 6/8 colors is allowed on paper cups; 3 to 6 colors on most plastic cold cups. Artwork must be submitted with exact PMS color codes. Colors may vary slightly on finished product.